Friday, October 9, 2009

b.vikki vintage Sneak Peaks #9 & 10

Don't forget to visit b.vikki vintage on Etsy!

A faux double-breasted salmon (with blue and green plaid) MICRO mini dress. Seriously MICRO. With opaque tights, and some chunky accessories (think LOTS of bangles), and miles and miles of leg, this look would be to die for.




A rolled collar shorts jumper/romper! When I first stumbled across this piece, I thought it was also a micro-mini dress... then I noticed the shorts and wasn't so sure it was a 1960s style....


But then I found this! A Coca-Cola ad from 1966 featuring a girl on a bike wearing a shorts-jumpsuit/romper with the same type of rolled collar. Amazing.




Don't forget to visit b.vikki vintage on Etsy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I have looking for something similar since January, thanks foe the help!!22dd
    I have been there as well. It was great !

    ReplyDelete