Sunday, October 18, 2009

Friends & Family in b.vikki vintage

Don't forget to visit b.vikki vintage on Etsy!

Ok, so I didn't use any of the 70+ models who responded for the launch. I guess I wanted to keep it simple. So instead, here are my brother's *friend*, Morgan, and my aunt, Felicia, in several of the b.vikki vintage items.

And I'm OFFICIALLY opening b.vikki vintage for business on etsy.com TOMORROW! Also, tomorrow, I'll be out shopping for new pieces; I want to have 20-25 pieces for sale at all times, so when one garment sells, there has to be another to replace it.



















Don't forget to visit b.vikki vintage on Etsy!

3 comments:

  1. Becky my mommy and I really like the website. You are doing a great job! We wish you great success-love the pictures!


    Love,
    Janiyah and Auntie Tina-your number1 fans!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i just loved these photos...the last one is really a treat. it fits her sooooo well!

    ReplyDelete