Saturday, October 24, 2009

Even More New Dresses!

Don't forget to visit b.vikki vintage on Etsy!

This is the last batch I'm buying until more of the dresses sell. I'm definitely happier with these than the last bunch. And good news - I *THINK* I have an in at my favorite local shop...

Seafoam green 1960s short sleeved scooter shift dress with high collar. Wide waistband, slight a-line skirt. ILGWU tag. Brand: My Latest Leslie Fay.





Black, sleeveless, v-neck wiggle dress. Adorable. Perfectly simple party dress. Cinched, defined waist.



Cap/Sleveeless Red and black colorblock illusion combo dress. 1960s. Looks like blouse and pencil skirt, but is one piece. Elastic waistband.





Cap/Sleeveless White and black colorblock illusion combo dress. 1960s. Looks like blouse and pencil skirt, but is one piece. Flat front w/ Elastic waistband & pockets.





Blue floral novelty print day dress. Bloused bodice & ruffled shoulders. Square neckline. Button back. Embossed floral detailing. Hidden elastic waist. 1960s. ILGWU tag. Brand: David Warren New York.






Don't forget to visit b.vikki vintage on Etsy!

5 comments:

  1. Are you aware that you can view all past Jet Magazines in their entirety online? There are many pictures that you might find of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first two dresses, what are the waist measurements on them? I'm tempted to buy one or both of them from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'll measure them and send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a good exhibition, in fact I like this type of dress, call me outdate but a women with this kind of dress look really beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your collection of vintage dresses so much... why you don't upload your entire collection.

    ReplyDelete