Tuesday, October 13, 2009

b.vikki vintage Sneak Peaks #19-22

Don't forget to visit b.vikki vintage on Etsy!

Here are the last four of the twenty-two garments! Starting tomorrow, I'll be posting the items displayed on dress forms... and they look 1000x better shown that way!

Sneak peak! This was a test shot:



First is a gray linen ankle-length dress, very 1940s. The collar is a scoop, with subtly iridescent, sheer collar detailing. The end effect gives something of a nautical vibe. There are buttons under the neckline done in the same iridescent fabric - and two buttons again on the small of the back.




This dress is darling! A fun party dress in cream with brown ruffled ribbon detailing on the collar, cuffs, and hem. The skirt is doubled with a liner layer hemmed in tulle.



This blue and white, longsleeved, striped, cotton shirt dress is charming. The illusion button panel in perpendicular stripes is my favorite detail. You can see them when fastened, but the dress has white buttons and an elastic waistband.




A house dress! I almost didn't pick this up, but it called to me... and reminds me of ketchup and mustard.



I suppose, if belted, this could definitely be worn out! I'll have to see once I get it on a model.

Don't forget to visit b.vikki vintage on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment