Wednesday, October 21, 2009

b.vikki vintage updates and thanks

Don't forget to visit b.vikki vintage on Etsy!

It's been a great 2 and a half weeks for b.vikki vintage! I started this blog on the 6th and already the response has been overwhelmingly warm.

Four days ago I opened my Etsy shop for business and within hours got my first sale. It was very encouraging; and yesterday I shipped my first two dresses to Canada and Missouri. I won't get too preemptively excited, and don't take these early triumphs as any guarantee of later success, but I'm so happy about what's happened so far.

Thank you to all of my blog followers and to all who sent emails and recommended resources that would assist in finding more vintage Black / African-American photographs. Your time, help, and interest are much appreciated.

And Thank You to the blogs, vintage and otherwise, that have linked to b.vikki vintage... very welcome favors.



The craziest part about all of this is that my family seems to have gotten involved/invested/interested all of a sudden. AND THAT'S GREAT! This vintage stuff is definitely infectious - in the very best way!

Also - I have 6 new dresses that I'll post sneak peaks of tomorrow.
;)

Don't forget to visit b.vikki vintage on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment